Sunday, August 4, 2013

Tasty Target in Valassaaret

This may look at the first sight a regular post in this blog as it includes a handsome seacat and a beautiful sunset. However this is not. This is about a target I am eyeing at: oh, that lovely, plump, gorgeous seagull. My teeth just went klak-klak-klak... 

Of course, this all was only about watching and enjoying, not really to get try his tastiness... Pah.

This all however ended well. The first mate had caught a bird and she was working on it down below. As you can see I took my large scratching pole with and located it strategically by the crew food processing station. It turned out very practical solution as you can see in the last pic. (Most of the foods the crew eats I do not care but this kind of birdie, an organic chicken, wakes my appetite...)





No comments:

Post a Comment