Sunday, December 30, 2018

Daily routine revamp by three squirrels


There are three very active squirrels frolicking at my cabin and they are so much entertainment and excitement. However, the things get complicated as the daylight this time of year is not very abundant. Normally I have my daytime sleep from 10 am to 5 pm but now I have adjusted my schedule so that has basically the same timing as the day light. So I wake up normally around 7 am and then I start waiting for the birds arrive at the feeding station (just watching through the windows) and activating the crew for outings. And I continue this until it gets dark again. I might have short naps in between to keep myself alert as it requires a lot of concentration to follow the squirrel activity. Then, I am active again between 9 pm and 11 pm.     

Those threes are one of the most favourite playgrounds for the squirrels. Patiently, I follow the play.



No comments:

Post a Comment