Friday, August 2, 2013

At the High Coast

We continued yesterday from  Norbyskär to south, to Höga Kusten. This is one of the World Heritage sites and it is no wonder. As we arrived my sleep was disturbed by all the oh-la-la from the crew. Some of their comments were "like fjells raising from the sea", "those mysterious foggy mountains", "over 50 meters depth very close to islands", "reminds us about Vancouver island" and it continued. Well I did have an interesting day too as we arrived. The marina is packed of life, birds, fish, boats, dinghies and everything. I did stay out late. There was also some not so pleasant new experiences that I will tell you later. I can say that it was an wet encounter...

Now I return to my retrospective posts about our way here.

PS My connection is slow so I may have less visual content for few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment