Friday, August 23, 2013

Härnösand a.k.a mini-Stockholm


Härnösand was our last stop before set of more intensive legs to Öregrund to start our tour in Stockholm archipelago. It was a lovely city, city that we had not known about. In addition me getting really good nap while the crew was in walking around the city there was some practical, less poetic business to take care: laundry, groceries and such. The crew managed well.

I will return to Höga Kusten in my posts during the fall. Coming up next: sailing to the south from Öregrund!


Don't wake me up, I know we are arriving! (I slept all the way in
the crew bed, usually I travel in the front cabin floor.)










Early in the morning we woke up with a voice of very heavy rain and something we did not recognize.
For our surprise the water was overflowing, so heavily was it raining. 


No comments:

Post a Comment