Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Häggvik Happenings- Part 2

Ok, I was thinking that this day is going to be another rainy day in a marina but I was wrong.

First, we were asked if we would like to be interviewed by Sundsval's radio who would like to talk with Finnish sailors coming to Höga Kusten. I politely thanked and said no - my crew is not yet equipped with good enough Swedish language skills. I know they practice all the time but its not yet good enough... Personally I would prefer television, to show off my handsome appearance ;-)

Second, the treasure hunt game started. There were 15 teams in total. The first team was nothing less than the coast guard's team with their business ship. Hefty! The task in Häggvik was a kayak competition, one member from each team kayaked the same route. Teams were also given hints for navigating to the next stop.








No comments:

Post a Comment