Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012 - Kuivaniemen Vatunginnokka

Describing this harbor I had to delegate to my crew - I did not leave the vessel at all, not even visited the cockpit, because of the windmills. I described the situation in my earlier post "Cape of the Giants" and how I changed my mental view on them in the other post "Winning the windmills".

The wind was blowing at 15 m/s and we again waited for weather to calm continue our journey. My crew has time to take pics and I have to say that next time I want leave the vessel and study the environment. I can imagine how pleasant the sand on the beach would feel in my paws when digging - except pets are not allowed on the beach says the crew... 

After the wind has calmed down we continued to Kemi which will be my next post in the vacation destination series.





Info on the destination (note no cafe this summer) http://venenetti.fi/satamat/perameri/ryoskarinkalla-iin-roytta/1938-vatunginnokka/vatunginnokka.

No comments:

Post a Comment