Monday, August 13, 2012

Daily hunting and food gathering has resumed


Today I realized that kesäloma, the Summer vacation, is now totally over. In the morning I was left alone at home (my lair on land) and my crew left for their daily activities. I am of course upset. However I can use now couple of days for relaxing. And the captain plans some sailing for the weekend.

(To inform you about the meaning of the weekend: daily hunting and food gathering is not performed but my crew's activities are random and quite often the boat is involved.)

To get over this transition I will start now a production of new set of posts: I will cover all the destinations on our vacation sailing route, and maybe even include some sailing too.

This was our route: Oulu, Oulunsalon Varjakka, Kellon Kiviniemi, Iin Röyttä,  Kuivaniemen Vatunginnokka, Kemi, Kemin Iso-Huikuri, Tornion Puotikari, Haparanda hamn, Sorttisviken i Seskarö, Huvön i Kalix, Getskär-Renskär i Kalix, Sammakkalahti i Seskarö, Kemi, Iin Röyttä, Oulu.


Anyway this evening I am going to relax... I want to share one of my recommendations for a good relaxation pose in this pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment