Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kesäloma 2012 - Destination Kellon Kiviniemi

This morning I was really disappointed on my crew: They woke up at 9.39, can you believe it? This is unacceptable as I had to start my morning nap before breakfast and without brushing. It is not an excuse that it is weekend!

I think that my crew tried to make my disappointment vanish by serving shrimp for dinner as if I would remove this morning's incident from the crew performance notes just for having my favorite meal! I hope this case will be the only one I will have in my feedback in their 2H12 performance reviews.

Anyway this pink delicacy made me feel creative and I now post my next piece of the summer vacation production: Kellon Kiviniemi.

More about this destination in my earlier post "Daily Responsibilities". Here I share with you some sunset views in the marina (today I will not allow the first mate to become lyrical about the magical light of the northern summer nights but I believe I need to allow her to do that some time during the summer vacation post series).






Couple of links my crew asks me to include: They always visit Kiviniemi's Kalapuohi selling excellent fish, both fresh and smoked.

And the marina info available at http://venenetti.fi/satamat/perameri/kropsu-polla/1920-kiviniemi/kiviniemi.

No comments:

Post a Comment