Sunday, October 7, 2012

One more time - Closing the season

I have now spent the first weekend in my lair on land and I have to say that I still need to contemplate before I can comment about my first season ending. Staying on land the whole weekend, this is different.

Before publishing my season end analysis I still want to return to the last weekend of season in the vessel, and the last morning after the night I spent in Tankar with my crew.

The morning was exquisite. My crew woke up at 7.20, this is very close to the my preferred schedule to go out, inhale fresh and invigorating sea air and observe birds. As we knew this is the last morning of the season we wanted to enjoy as much we could so I had my crew to have their morning coffee on the deck while I did my meditation. As the days get shorter and sunrise later we could admire the big yellow sun raising from the sea. Then sky turned bright blue just before big thick fog enveloped us and the island.

After few hours of lovely morning in the cockpit and having slow breakfast I felt ready for the nap. To get my crew to exercise I sent to them to a walk around island - they went once more to meet the old wise lighthouse, say goodbye and agree happy rendez-vous in the upcoming spring.




No photography while I meditate!








No comments:

Post a Comment