Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blogging plans after Summer vacation 2012 finale


Sammakkalahti was the finale issue in my summer vacation production and its time for new plans, for upcoming summer and the blogging before it.

So I would like to share my posting plans with you.

To prepare for the new season its important to exercise both body and mind, for me and the crew. What would be the better way the motivate the crew than showing example! I exercise a lot in my lair on land, now I just have to train my crew to take pics on athletic action so that I can share those with you. Also mental training is important, meditation and some philosophical thinking - you can expect to see some feline philosophy during the winter.

In November and December the First mate arranges a lot of Xmas fuss in my lair on land. She probably will pursue me to publish some Xmas themed photos. To keep her happy I will but I look after that the attributes "cat" and/or "sea" can be connected to them. The attribute "cat" I can easily arrange ;-)

When the Spring starts to get closer it will be time for dreams of the new season's adventures. And the preparation - there is plenty of maintenance on the vessel to make it ready to venture.

And, of course, memories from the Season 2012 will be on agenda - as the days get shorter and shorter here near Arctic Circle the sunny summer day memories at sea are treasured.






No comments:

Post a Comment