Monday, September 10, 2012

Installation Weekend 1

This weekend I took my crew to hang around on the boat - we did not leave the dock at all because of the weather and because the captain had some new equipment to install. I dont know about you other sea cats but I can state that my captain certainly installs equipment quite often. Well of course it cannot continue too long since there would not be any room for new equipment, would it? Me and the first mate were available to help him whenever he needed an extra pair of paws. Naturally,  whenever he was in doubt I provided him with technical support and instructions.    

The sunday sun rised on bright blue sky. It become lovely autumnal day. The kind of day the first mate calls perfect for harvesting and storing energy of sun for the long and dark nordic winter. The captain continued to finish the installation and me and the first mate balanced between helping him and the energy harvesting... 






No comments:

Post a Comment