Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The sunset of summer 2014





The first mate has resisted well her temptation to post sunset photos - only now she could not help...

The days in Borgholm become something like in mediterranean that of course I have not visited; it was so hot that one could mostly only concentrate managing the temperature. This made me re-iterate the dream about long sailing in Med and start dreaming destination like Lofotes...

It is worth of mentioning that I am very pleased how the captain has performed during the week; he has attended me very well and arranged new facilities for me. The first mate's performance has left room for improvement, she has been mostly been occupied by her non-nautical duties. Notes for the the crew's annual review...

The long period of temperatures over 25C resulted in thunderstorms. We managed to find a weather window to escape back to Kalmar in sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment