Sunday, July 27, 2014

Roadtrip practices and safety


I think I can now state that I have become a solid road traveller too. I cannot say that it is my favorite activity but the perks are good: The longer the trip more stops and outings in interesting new spots.


Blaah, a road trip can be boring too...

Safety first. As a chief of the vessel the safety is first consideration to me, also in the car. I have my travel compartment that I bring with me to the car. I have also the safety belt. Its the red harness in the pictures. 

My routine is that I start my travel in the travel compartment that is attached to the car with a human safety belt on the back seat. I keep also the first mate on the back seat, to attend me. After relaxing for one hour or something I usually give vocal notice or poke the first mate's arm with my paw to announce that I would like to see were the car is at. Of course I know the location since I have the sophisticated internal navigation system standard to felines but still I like to get some visuals. When I come out from my travel compartment I always wear my safety belt. Then I spend some time on the first mate's lap and once I am done I go back to my travel compartment, wearing my seatbelt. When the we approach interesting cities I usually come back and check out the views.  Or sometimes I just relax on the first mate's lap. Later in the afternoon I just want to have a nap.


What happens here? I sit on the first mate's lap under the coffee
table and enjoy some cool air from the ventilation.

Here some pics from the ride between Stockholm and Kalmar.




Soon the local farmer has use for her harvester.
Some day I will sail this canal...
Boats on a field? No, they are cruising Göta kanal!

No comments:

Post a Comment