Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1st

It's December now. The first mate is getting excited about the upcoming Xmas and the weekends are getting busier here in my lair on land. I can say goodbye to my regular nap routine as I need to take care of my responsibility as a chief of the house and look after the activities. Last Xmas the vegetation that was brought in was mostly  edible but this year the material does not look as promising. 

First, this green thing called myrtle has a herblike fragrant smell into it - I like herbs like rosemary and sage but this one is not to my taste. Well, these mini trees are something to lounge under but I have to emphasize I like to enjoy Xmas plants with my all senses ;-) 

The other one looks like tree but it is not a real one. I can tell you it does not fill my stability requirements and it failed on the first try... I also tried to chew it but the leaves are not pleasant to eat.

I hope my crew can do it better as we get closer to Xmas. Real materials that I can enjoy holistically, please!





No comments:

Post a Comment