Saturday, December 28, 2013

Crew activation tip





The crew has had very low activity level and they have napped more than ever. I think it is because of the high load caused by the situation with the water main and the fact the there is very limited access to electricity and we are in the darkness of sub-arctic mid-winter. I have been also like that but still taken care of my daily physical and mental training. So I needed to do something to activate the crew and I found this nice cardio training. It is good for the crew because it has very varying movements and I believe improves their agility. Of course they cannot never reach my level of grace and elegance but I challenge them to improve in their own limits.

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/SweatFest-Butt-and-Thigh-Cardio-Workout-Calorie-Blasting-Interval-Cardio-for-Lower-Body/hf/

No comments:

Post a Comment