Monday, January 26, 2015

Rare encounter - Part 1

I made my short outing in Saturday morning no matter it was -25 C; first this kind of freezing weather made me cough but then I noticed that it is only the first sensation and I can manage it - hey, I am a Siberian cat and I have suitable genetic setup for the purpose. Once I decided to retrieve upstairs to my daily nap around noon the crew followed my example and took off for a small ski excursion in the neighborhood. They were surprised by the Sun reaching over the tree tops and how it made the snow covering the three tops sparkly against the deep blue sky. 

PS The captain snowshoed in first mate's KAR147 tracks for last two weekends and decided that it was time to get his own pair of KARs. They arrived for the weekend. Look at the pics how shallow is the track they leave in deep soft snow; the crew is excited.  









No comments:

Post a Comment