Monday, December 3, 2012

Top 3 moments of the last summer - Crew's No 2b

Here comes the second part of the Seskarö sands, Sorttisviken. Sorttisviken is a small bay, almost like a secret lagoon behind a narrow, winding fairway. Air view here.The steepness of the sand bank does not stop at the waterline but it continues as a lovely pine forest. The first mate has a thing for pine forests, I think it is the "intoxicating scent lingering in the Nordic pine forest in sunny, late summer afternoons" that enchants her. Also, she often mentions how she loves "the coppery colors that the setting sun paints on the pine trunks". However I need to keep monitoring to get more comprehensive view on this - as a chief of the vessel I need to understand my crew's likings  to be able to motivate them to better and better achievements in my service.











No comments:

Post a Comment