Sunday, November 4, 2012

Benefits of temp crew

I have had to make some negative notes on my crew performance records lately. Not only the boat season closed but it seems like the daily hunting and gathering routine has gotten some unwanted extensions - The daily routine may last over night or even several nights! The both crew members, one at a time, have been away from my availability which I find unacceptable.

As a solution I invited some of my temporary crew members to help me. This is of course extra effort but there are certain benefits to them - the temps don't any other tasks than to attend me! And they are very playful! Specially I would like to state that they don't sit glued to the computer like the captain and first mate quite often do (however I do know how to get their attention from the computer ...).

So I would like to extend my warm thanks to the temp crew members working for me during last weeks! Welcome again!




No comments:

Post a Comment