Saturday, July 18, 2015

Birthday Bubbles


Yesterday I spent my 4th birthday - this means that I am now full-grown Siberian cat. 

Actually, I was super busy on the deck with all the birds around and also had a long walk on the pier with the captain. So I let the crew take care of the celebrations. Also, the previous night was very active as I hunted the mosquitos that sneaked into my vessel... I can tell you that the sleeping crew is really good mosquito bait ;-)

...

We have now sailed to the East side of the Quark, that is we are back to Finland. The bigger Summer sailing is over as the crew needs to return to their non-nautical daily duties. I will continue publishing retrospective posts about our way from Stockholm archipelago to High Coast and back to Finland. And of course the sailing season continues with smaller sailings up to mid October...

No comments:

Post a Comment