Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daily responsibilities

I post today few pics on one of my evening routines, checking that everything is OK on the deck and outside. This was in Kellon Kiviniemi, a very nice fishing harbor and leisure marina north of Oulu.


I took the captain with me, its good for him to get out after dinner and have him relax a bit after tough day of sailing. Here, I detect something in my perimeter that needs to be more closely analyzed. 



In situations with unknown elements one must proceed with caution... (I would like to remind my crew that ropes shall be neatly arranged and put to their designated storage area immediately after use. In other words not to be left on deck to disturb the activities.) 



The situation sounded alarming but it turned out to be voice of water movements in the aft of the boat and caused by the wind. However I still kept a watch for a while to make sure this is the case.



No comments:

Post a Comment