Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cape of the Giants

I will tell you now about a recent tough mission. We arrived to a new harbor, Vatunginnokka. After the good sailing I started my watch as usual. However, this was not your usual watch session: the harbour was surrounded by giants with wildly rotating , huge heads I had to take the highest risk level practices in use.  

In this picture  perform check on the boat aft by listening via the crew toiled window, sitting on top of a crew toilet seat (imagine how unpleasant this was but one must stretch to perform his duty).

Here I check the cockpit. Usually I climb to top of the stairs, and perform my walkarounds on the deck frequently, but now I must limit to the very lowest of the steps. 

With most careful security procedures I captured a photo showing three of those.

And what my crew did? Well, at least one of them was with me all the time in the vessel. However, the first mate had careless attitude; she was mostly interested the excellent quest sauna facilities... 

... and photographing the flora.

No comments:

Post a Comment