Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sailing completed. Zzzzz....

We stopped our sailing earlier than expected. Already tiring 30 C was followed by thunder storms and too heavy winds are coming. Now I am on land and can report pleasant 20 C.

I have rested last couple of days as my favourite temperature is below 25 C and the higher was just exhausting. I did not feel like eating or drinking and just wanted to find a shade to cool down. The crew managed to temp me to want to eat and drink, and for temperature control I used moist towel on top of my coat.

Fortunately in the late evenings the temperature was under 25 C and I could do my explorations in the marinas and islands we visited. Oh I loved Selkäsarvi and was really disappointed that we had to leave early to make it before predicted afternoon thunders.

Our route was the following, quite short but nice: Kraaseli in Oulu, Iin Röyttä, Kemi Ulenius marina, Toranda at river Tornio, Selkäsarvi, Iin Röyttä and back to home marina. More pics will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment