Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall thoughts after a few weeks on land



I have now told you about my journey from Kokkola to Kalmar. So far longest sailing in my career as a sea cat.  This sailing was very meaningful me. It really showed that I am a capable sea cat. Coming back I am much stronger, more confident and of course more handsome. One might think that sailing is about sitting onboard and quite sedate activity but it really is not. I feel and look much stronger. I think I even got some new length centimeters - the first mate thinks that this is about healthy sea air! After returning I also have different attitude towards new places - I enjoy them and just take over them like siberian cats do! And my coat - it is shiny and soft. 

From Kalmar we had to return to Oulu. It was an adventure itself. Trains and a bigger boat or actually a ship was involved. I will tell you more about this transition and then I open up my blogging plans for the fall and winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment