Sunday, March 17, 2013

Case Squirrel

There are certain ways the crew tries to entertain themselves between the seasons. Skiing weekends are one of those. This was very first one for me. I agree, a weekend in a ski cottage makes the trick. I will report in few upcoming posts about this new experience.

I start with the lovely morning moment I had. The sun rose from behind the mountain. I was enjoying the calm moment, all the snow, all the lovely views. A sea / city cat does not get to see this kind of views often. Suddenly someone was running on the patio and continuing on the roof. I could not do anything but run inside the cottage and try to follow the noise as well as I could. The object returned to the patio and I could do anything but watch that he stayed put. The squirrel. Oh, the amount of frustration... 

After this experience I was very tired, finished my morning duty and retrieved to sauna (yes, to the sauna, I explain this to you in a later post) and had a very good sleep. The crew went of skiing for few hours, I enjoyed the quietness and relaxed...












No comments:

Post a Comment